Friday, May 29, 2009

Hot - So Hot!!

If you live in Seattle it is just what you do - you talk about the weather. How you can't believe it's cloudy and then you can't believe ALL the rain - Yadda Yadda. But wouldn't you know it? Today is about 82 degrees and I am Hot - So Hot!!

I am really enjoying it though, seeing the season's. Feeling the changes in the air and the vivid evidence of the cycles of life. We went for a walk the other night near a Marsh by our house and another lady pointed out to us about 6 baby ducklings.

We are still wondering if this is the place for us and we know there is going to be a hard decision to make up ahead but I have to say that no matter what happens I am glad for this experience, and for this life. I hope the "season" you are in is just as good :)

No comments: