Wednesday, August 8, 2012

New School Year

I don't care how much you prepare.  You can get the backpacks ready, pick out the perfect outfit, line up your school supplies and pack a really great lunch but, there is always that little nagging feeling...
IT'S TOO SOON!!

Audrey started 4th grade with some great confidence.  She has a really great teacher and this year she will grow by leaps and bounds.  I can just feel it.

Carissa started 1st grade and it will be a breeze.  She is great student and a high achiever. 

So I sent them off.  It is day 3 and I have stuck my personal goals.  Worked out every morning.  Stayed, err tried, to stay focused on work and not too much on how CRAZY quiet my house is. 

I put together these awesome Chore Boards, inspired by the 36th Avenue blog.  I think they came out awesome. I finally was able to use the Dry Erase Vinyl on my silhouette (oh how I love that machine!) Target had little dry erase markers and erasers for $1.  I am such a sucker for mini things.
I added a section for the Chore of the Day because as much as I love and miss my children I can't do EVERYTHING for them! 

1 comment:

Desiree @ The 36th AVENUE said...

Hi Liz!
I am so happy that you made your own boards... They look so fun!

I shared them on my FB page!
Have a great day!