Friday, June 4, 2010

Mom in the Summer

God provides the string so you can make the web.
I have laid out the best plan. I know how to get to every source of cold water in a 20 minute radius. The new swimsuits are bought and we are stocked up on sunscreen. The girls have finally caught up on there sleep and are starting to rise with sun. It is summer here and you can just feel it.


This time I plan to do it right. I am going to stop and play puzzles even if I haven't put my bra on and it's 11:42 am. Sure, you can wash every baby, barbie, and toy you own. Start a craft project with a thousand little beads? Let me make one too. When a friend calls, I will actually sit and talk. In the middle of the day, for no reason, we can go get ice cream.


Why you ask?
Because I said so.

and I am the MOM.

1 comment:

Kristie said...

I think I need to share that summer motto, remind me again in about a month incase I forget!

Miss you all tons!
Kristie