Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Fresh Start

It is never to late for a Fresh Start - to start over - to begin New.  Every morning is a chance to try again and get it right and I am so grateful for it.
 
It is Spring around here for sure with one week to go until SPRING BREAK.  Yes, that means hotter weather but I am trying not to think about that!
 
I was inspired by the Monogrammed Moss Pallet Sign on The 36th Avenue Blog.  Instead of using an initial I cut a bunny out on my Silhouette and used that instead.  The sheet moss was from Michaels in the floral department.  Such an easy and cute project! 
 

 Now my entry way is so Fresh and Inviting!!
Makes me smile every time I pass by.
 
 
 This girl has been smiling a lot more too! 
 She got her braces off yesterday and I think she looks so beautiful!

No comments: