Thursday, September 4, 2014

Viva Las Vegas

When I think of Vegas, I think of this very Handsome Man...alone!
But this trip was to celebrate Jarett and Kris's 10 year Anniversary and we brought the whole crew.  They LOVED every minute of it (except for the crowds and waiting in line!)  We all bought cute new dresses and enjoyed getting all pretty. 


The primping didn't stop there.  We celebrated in the President's suite of the MGM Grand Hotel and the girls enjoyed all the mirrors and beatifying themselves.  
 Even Miss Lilly tried to get in on the action with the cousins. 
 These two crazies thought the whole things was for them.  Sparkling Cider, riding elevators, beautiful clothes - all up their DIVA alley. 
 And to be together again?  What could be more perfect?

 FINALLY, I was able to get this man all to myself when the adults went out.  Nothing better then being on his arm.  I would let him lead me anywhere!
 Anywhere is actually where we went.  We walked and walked and walked.  I clocked over 8 miles in one day.  The girls never complained.  I guess there was just too much to see.  
 The last day was a little emotional.  We loved the trip and are so glad we made it.  Even if just for a Madee hug!


No comments: