Monday, December 30, 2013

We Danced...

our way right through December!

Carissa started taking Ballet in August. She is with a really tough teacher named Ms. Ann.  The lady doesn't mess around (I am even a little bit scared of her.) But I can't believe how much Carissa has learned and grown in her class. 


 She took an extra 2 months of Saturday classes to be part of the Nutcracker Production.  Performing in two scenes she wowed me with her gracefulness. 
 They had a show on Saturday and Sunday and sitting through that was one of the most enjoyable parts of this Christmas for me. 
 
Moving on to Audrey ~ who, have I mentioned, is in Jazz Company?  She performed over 10 times during December at multiple locations. This time was at the Seattle Center on the Winterfest stage.

 
 We couldn't help but take in some of the sights of the "Big City" while we were down there.  The whole town, to me, is just one big giant thing of coolness. 
 Can you see her on the big stage?  Look she is already performing with the Space Needle as her back drop!  Where to go from here?
 Her little group is so professional.  They just amazed me with their stage presence and how they, well, worked the crowd!! 
 A couple times I caught myself just grinning from ear to ear like a big goof.  (I had only seen the performance about 20 times!) 
 
It was an awesome way to spend the month.  So proud of my dancing girls!!

No comments: