Thursday, November 6, 2008

Sew Cute

It is perfect sewing weather here in Seattle and that is just about all I want to do. I snagged this idea when my mother-in-law and I were drooling over fabric in the Country Village in Bothell. The dresses and skirt were made from a Mother Gooose & Friends by Moda Jellyroll (2 1/2" strips of fabric).

This is Audrey's skirt - not to much flare, which she wasn't happy about, but I think will look really cute with some brown shoes and tights :)

This dress was so easy to make and I knew it would fit perfectly because I purchased her shirt and attached the skirt to make a dress.
Of course, this is my favorite, by far. It is for my niece Lilly (watch your mail sister). I attached the skirt to a onesie so it should fit just right.

I have lots of fabric left so who knows who might be next!!

No comments: