Friday, March 20, 2009

Friday

Happy First Day of Spring!! Never has this day mattered to me until I moved to the Northwest. I am so excited for some warmer weather. Mean people that live here have told me that there are only two good months out of the year but then some Nicer people have said it is really good for about a four month stretch. I hope the Mean people aren't right.

Spotted this Bluejay out my window yesturday and I couldn't believe it. I don't think I have every seen such a pretty bird up close. There were two of them and wonderfully distracting :)


We have all been fighting a yucky virus this week so it has been a groggy, rainy, mellow week. My neighbor brought me this beautiful plant for watching her daughter on Tuesday. It was so sweet and thoughtful and brightens my living room.

I finished sewing some fabric squares on plain white dishtowels and made a little bread basket for the kitchen to match. I think these are my favorite colors. It just makes the whole place happier!!
Audge woke up today and decided she wanted to make life-size self portraits. Here she is tracing sis and the picture below is "eggzactly like me". The girl has got a gift :)

All our love~

1 comment:

lovemygirls said...

I can't believe how big they both are. We miss you SO much