Tuesday, February 23, 2010

My Sweet Relief

Ahh... Sewing is my sweet relief. Time when I can zone out and create. Use my hands to produce something. My mind relaxes and I am able to just be in the moment.
About 2 months ago I was talking to Kristie from Simply Stylish Designs and we decided to make each other the Jingle Jolly Table Runner from the Happy Zombie website. Here are the results. The one layed out is the one I received. I can't wait to do it again. It was a give (which felt good!!) and a receive (which was wonderful!!).
Here is a few pictures of the runner I made for my giveaway...
In a time in my life when I don't know really where we are meant to be I am so lucky to know who I am. When the questions are to hard to answer and the sadness and hurting of my loved ones seems too hard to take I can still go to that place where it is all right. Sewing helps me get there :)
Do you have such a spot?

1 comment:

Julie said...

Oh my goodness! It is so incredibly gorgeous :) I am smiling from ear to ear.

Sewing is not something I have ever done. It's like the missing piece in my crafting abilities. I have no patience! So this is incredibly impressive and special xoxox