Monday, May 3, 2010

THE POD!!!

If I never have to say the word POD again it will be too soon! Seven long months and we have finally moved into a home that is our own. The girls are so amazingly happy and it is so great to see them so relaxed and comfortable - even if it is among boxes.

Our new house is beautiful with views of the mountains and trees that line the streets. We are very lucky. We have been able to do things that most families don't attempt and we are so grateful for what we have experienced.
That being said it a pleasant kind of comfortableness to have finally stopped. You can never underestimate the power of just being still for a while. And that is just what I plan on doing, with my girls and the man I love.
I don't think it is going to take much to make this house OUR HOME.

No comments: