Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Companions

At some point I realize that it is going to be uncool to hang out with your Mom.  But this past weekend I really wanted some buddies.  I got the girls and I tickets to see With Two Wings at the Tempe Center for the Arts.  The story was about overprotective parents who didn't want their child to get hurt experiencing the real world.  Well duh? 
 You give birth to these 2 little angels and love on them and then you are just supposed to let them grow up?  Seriously?  What cruel person came up with that plan? 

We had a good time.  The day before I pulled them around a quilt show, we ate overpriced hot dogs from a stand and sang loud in the car.  I will be thinking up more fun ways to disguise my hovering, overprotective instincts.  I plan on getting so good that they won't even know they are hanging out with me.   They will be begging for more Mom and me time!!! 

No comments: