Friday, May 31, 2013

Happy 7th Carissa

Dear Carissa,

For your 7th Birthday you just couldn't make up your mind.  You weren't sure what kind of party you wanted and you couldn't even think of a present!  Then one night Dad set up the slip and slide and right then you knew... Mermaid Lagoon Party!  Then it all came together...

You invited all your friends and cousins.

They came ready to party!!
You can make anyone laugh and don't mind being goofy to make the party fun.
 All the girls got on their mermaid tales and danced around you.  It was so sweet!
 I am not sure why I haven't done this before but you just can't beat a BASKIN ROBBINS ICE CREAM CAKE!  It just can't be bad...hello 31 flavors my new best friend.
YUM-O

 I can just look at these pictures and smile. You had such a great day and you deserve it.  You deserve to always be happy and see Joy all around you.


I love you my sweet baby girl! 
Happy Birthday ~ Love, Mom

No comments: