Friday, January 2, 2009

Dear 2009

Thank you for arriving so quickly!! If it wasn't for you I wouldn't be feeling the anxiety to clean out all my closets, organize my files, lose 10 pounds, pray more, connect with people, go to the dentist, buy more fruits and vegtables, start a savings plan, be a better mom, take more time for me, give more time to others, work smarter not harder, wake up early, go to bed on time, stop picking at my face, stop picking on my husband, stop yelling at my kids and stop my kids from yelling.

I feel like I have a whole new lease on life - a chance to start over. A chance to once again go over all the things I should be doing but don't. To review every area in my life in detail and MAKE A LIST of all the areas I could improve. 2009 you are the best.

Please don't feel dissapointed though if the list is lost, or possibly shredded. Or if I quickly forget the things you forced me to remember. I heard you friend 2010 is arriving in only 363 days. I am sure he will remind me again.

With love ~ Me

No comments: