Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Package

My girls are so blessed. Not only do they have grandparents who shower them with attention but they have GREAT-grandparents who are constantly sending love. Yesterday we received the love in the form of a hand-made carousel. The girls were enthralled with it, especially after agreeing to enjoy it "together" (what a concept)!

I often wonder why I feel the need to continually create and I can see the same desire in my girls. But then small packages come filled with someones time, thoughtfulness, and love and I realize that creating is in my blood. From both my grandfathers, my grandmother, and my own parents we all tend to try and create our own designs. Often times succeeding rather nicely :)

But if you think I have it bad, just yesterday I got hollered at for throwing away a plastic container from J. "Why did you throw out that container?? ... I was going to use it for something..."

Where would be with no imagination??

1 comment:

Cece said...

Liz...

It was great to hear from you! I do hope that WA is your "life" present as well!

The pictures are great---cannot believe how much the girls have grown!

Will keep in touch! Cece