Friday, September 18, 2009

Oak Street Bag

There is nothing better then having a friend who can sew REALLY good and who lets you practice on their new creations. Kristie over at Simply Stylish Designs gave me the opportunity to test out her Oak Street Bag pattern and I have to admit I was a little scared.

First off I have to say I was really impressed with the precision of the instructions and the pattern pieces. It was so well written that even people who don't normally follow directions (hmm...) won't mind staying on track.

The bag calls for two great big pockets that are just the perfect size for cell phone and keys. Sorry about the picture but if you look closely you can see them.

The bag is big but not so big it overpowers the woman carrying it. I would recommend this pattern if you are looking to create something in a long afternoon that gives you instant gratification :)
Allright now. Stop staring and go look at Kristie's site!!

No comments: