Monday, August 8, 2011

School Year is Here

It is so quiet here.

I have finished all my work.

I ate lunch.

Only 3 more hours until the bus comes.

You should have seen me this morning. I was so brave - Justin surprised us and came home so we could take the girls together. We dropped Audge off first to 3rd grade. She was all smiles taking her new room in. I just know she is going to love it.

Kissa was next. It was kind of hectic and crazy in her room (with 30 students and their parents!) She seemed a little overwhelmed. The teacher said we had to leave in 5 minutes. So we hugged and chatted then all of a sudden she said we had to go in 1 minute. My baby held back the tears so I just gave her one last squeeze and left.
Thankfully I could spy on her through the window. She looked so little but actually really big all at the same time.

I wish I could go there right now and check on her again. I could just spy on her through the window again... But Justin said she will be fine. He said to think of all the times they bugged me. But that just makes me really sad.

Oh good. Now there is only 2 hours and 45 minutes left.

No comments: