Monday, September 22, 2008

Camera!

I am so excited we now have a camera again. It is a Nikon Coolpix and probably not the top of any line but so easy to use and will get the job done for us.

Audrey and I decorated on Saturday and I swear that girl has got such an eye for anything beautiful! It was so enjoyable to go through the Fall Decorations with her. Here she is posing by the mantel.


Justin surpised me and picked up some
flowers on the way home from work. I love that man! They matched our decorations perfect ~ Now if I could just work on taking "good" pictures then this blog would be worth reading.

So we start another week. I grabbed 2 extra lbs of peaches from our farmers market so I hope to freeze those for the *brrr* winter today. Since it is getting rather chilly here (for me anyways!) I stole an idea from Crafty Daisies blog. Carissa's capris fit her pefectly but if she wears them now her little leggies will get cold. So I plan on attempting a capri makeover this morning. I hope to post the results soon.

Have a great Monday~

No comments: