Monday, August 10, 2009

Monday Evening

Just enjoying a rainy Monday night here. The girls are all cozy on the love seat coloring away together like they are the best of friends. Hair damp from their bath and smelling so sweet and clean. We are finally in a slow groove here and it feels great. Finished up this baby quilt and bibs for my cousins 2nd baby boy. If you know who it is don't give it away... they haven't received it yet :)

Reflecting on Hebrews 10:25 this week; "Let us not give up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but let us encourage one another - and all the more as you see the Day approaching."
It is so true that meeting together brings the most joy in my life but meeting together to encourage always feels even more rewarding. This year I will not be able to attend MOPS at my church but I am praying God will lead me into another group. If you are a young mommy out there I highly recommend a group like MOPS. It can make your week feel so much more meaningful.
I am off to see if I can fit on that Love Seat too!

1 comment:

Brandi said...

Im looking here at your blog and I just wanna tell you. That I LOVE the bibs and blanket still. They are so beautiful! I wish we could get together so you can finally meet the baby you made them for. =0) lOVE YOU!!